Responsible for implementation, training, oversight and conducting Project Controls related practices
for projects across Mastec Industrial’s operational groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
• Works independently on complex assignments to:
• Establish the Proposal or Project Baseline Schedule
• Lead and execute Project Planning and Execution Planning Session
• Lead and execute Logic Development, Schedule Updates and Forecasting
• Work with each phase team (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning) to
define key milestones and interface dates.
• Resource and Commodity load schedules and provide graphics associated with each
• Author and update the Scheduling narrative in weekly and monthly reports
Lead compliance and Project Controls oversight throughout the lifecycle of a project
• Ensure client Project Controls and Reporting specifications and requirements are met per
• Supports Project Management with project reporting requirements
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree (BS) in Construction Management, Engineering, or related technical major;
equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10 + years of Project Controls Schedule Analysis or related work experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Workface Planning Techniques and Scheduling requirements a plus.
• Professional Level Certification (AACE, PMI or other) a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Take personal responsibility for working toward Mastec Industrial’s Zero Injury principles
Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel, Office 365, InEight and/or related Project Controls
Proficiency in reading and interpreting Engineering and Contract documents.
Understanding and knowledge of Critical Path Scheduling Techniques
Organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous tasks/assignments
Exceptional team building skills and ability to collaborate with groups throughout the company
Excellent interpersonal skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to comprehend complex assignments
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• The work environment may involve some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require
following basic safety precautions and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• This work environment may involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme
temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises
This position is a full-time position scheduled typically, 50 hours/week and based on project needs.
Travel required up to 90%. Position requires presence directly on the Project Site location with
intermittent travel to residence of record.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Supplemental benefits, 401k, Employee stock purchase plan
(ESPP), Per Diem-paid biweekly if residence of record is 100 miles or more from the project site.
Salary Range: $103,732-160,785
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully
discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all
applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making